Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gerrard Promises He Will Not Quit International Football

(posted by Roku)
Liverpool skipper insisted that he will not giving up his place despite the disappointment performance in South Africa. England exited from the Word Cup after losing badly to The Young Germany 4-1.
 
Fabio Capello has suggested a new era of England to give a chance to the youngster. Gerrard once again remains to keen to add his 84 caps. Unlike his teammate, Jamie Carragher who once again decided to retired from international football.

"There is no way I want the disappointment of the Germany game to be my last for England," Gerrard told his club's official website. "It was such a low and I am determined to do as much as I can to make amends for what happened. "I expect there to be a lot of changes to the squad and it is up to the manager whether I am selected, but I am going to continue to make myself available for my country."


No comments:

Post a Comment